Saturday, May 4, 2013

Game day pep talk...Game 3 Red Wings vs. Ducks!

Today marks the 139th running of the Kentucky Derby, Cinco de cuatro (partying like cinco de mayo), Mayweather Guerrero fight and BEST OF ALL, GAME 3 for Wings Ducks! 
As much as I want to put all my time and money into picking horses (ITSMYLUCKYDAY is taking the prize btw), its time to focus on the wingy dingys!
Yes we lost our best upcoming defenseman in Dekeyser, but our fans in Detroit our going to help fill that void and will be loud as F*CK tonight! I wanna see tons of Octupi launched on the ice pre-game and post-game while the Wings put together a fierce barrage of hits, shots and goals on these damn ducks!
They are not so mighty and will be defeated tonight so today I will put my money on the WINGS 4-2 victory as I feel its personally my Lucky Day!
GO WINGS!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews